Wonder how people write creative letters? Want to become a professional letter writer? Or are you willing to enhance your current writing skills? If yes, then enroll now and gain access to the information provided by our professional tutors.
What is letter writing? It is an art that an individual should learn, know and practice to become a professional letter writer. Letter writing occurs in many forms like letters, notes, and postcards. In this course, you will learn how to write different types of letters and their purposes. You will also learn about the important points that will help you make your letter impressive. You will also learn how to get the right content for your letter. You will go through the dos and don’ts of writing a letter. You will come across the common mistakes the writers do during writing any letter whether personal or a business letter.
Who is the course for?
- This course is for individuals who are looking forward to enhancing their writing skills.
- This course is for individuals who are willing to become professional letter writers.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Mastering Letter Writing is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following professionals:
- Freelance writer.
- Acknowledgment writer.
- Proposal writer.
- Writer/publication specialist.
- Legal writer.
|Mastering Letter Writing|
|Understanding The Fundamentals Of Letter Writing||01:00:00|
|How To Learn SAP||00:15:00|
|Getting Content For Your Letter||00:15:00|
|Draw Step By Step Outline||00:30:00|
|10 Important Points To Make Impressive Letter-Body||00:15:00|
|Tips To Create An Interesting Letter||00:30:00|
|Art Of Writing Important Letters||01:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Mastering Letter Writing||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Mastering Letter Writing||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.