Learning how to express what you need is a basic human function. Reading is an action which is considered as a skill of reading and understanding written or printed materials. Writing, another action of communication is the ability to communicate through making words on papers and composing text. Speaking is also a form of communication through conveying information in spoken language. Through this course, you will learn how to master all these three skills to be able to communicate effectively.
Who is the course for?
- People who are in need to enhance their English written skills.
- Professionals, writers, and editors who write in the English language.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Mastering Skills (Reading, Writing & Speaking) course is a useful qualification to possess, and will be very helpful to have especially for these careers:
- Marketing Content Creator
- Product Creator
- Technical Writer.
|Module 1: Reading|
|Before Speed Reading||01:00:00|
|How People Read||01:00:00|
|Radically Increasing Your Reading Speed||01:00:00|
|Suggestions for Improving Speed and Effectiveness||01:00:00|
|Human Mind and Vocalization||01:00:00|
|Getting the Main Idea||01:00:00|
|Module 2: Writing|
|INDEX OF RULES||00:30:00|
|CLEARNESS AND FORCE||01:00:00|
|ORDER OF WORDS IN A SENTENCE||01:00:00|
|Module 3: Speaking|
|Public Speaking Basics||01:00:00|
|Know Your Audience||00:30:00|
|Use The Right Words||00:30:00|
|Decide What You Want To Convey||00:30:00|
|Learn How to Communicate||00:30:00|
|What Happens If Your Don’t Connect to Your Audience||00:30:00|
|Order Your Certificates and Transcripts|
|Order Your Certificates and Transcripts||00:00:00|