Spanish is ranked the number two language in the world as it is spoken worldwide, where most speakers of the language originate from Latin America. If you are interested in learning Spanish, you have come to the right place, given that this Mastering Spanish Language course could help you in that endeavour irrespective of your geographical location.
This course, like all good reading materials, starts with an introduction where you learn about its origins and other interesting facts. Then you get started with the greetings and basic expressions in Spanish. Following which you look at the different letters and sounds of the Spanish alphabet. This leads to you forming Spanish nominal words and phrases, and getting familiar with Spanish pronouns. Then you learn about Spanish adjectives, verbs, and how to make longer and complete phrases with prepositions. This course will also teach you to conjugate verbs in different tenses, forming basic Spanish sentences, and familiarize with situational phrases.
This course is capable enough to teach you basic Spanish or improve what you have learnt so far. So whether it is for a trip or you need help in school, if you want to improve your Spanish consider getting this course now.
Who is the course for?
- For people who are willing to learn a new language that is Spanish.
- For individuals who are ready to enhance their professional career by learning new languages.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Mastering Spanish Language as foreign languages is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following professionals:
- Customer service.
- Social work administers.
- Spanish subject teacher.
|Mastering Spanish Language|
|Getting Started with Greetings and Basic Expressions in Spanish||01:00:00|
|Recognizing Letters and Sounds in the Spanish Alphabet||01:00:00|
|Forming Spanish Nominal Words and Phrases||01:00:00|
|Getting Familiar with Spanish Pronouns||01:00:00|
|Learn to Describe with Spanish Adjectives||01:00:00|
|Making Longer and Complete Phrases with Prepositions||01:00:00|
|Introduction to Spanish Verbs||01:00:00|
|Conjugating Verbs to Present Tense||01:00:00|
|Conjugating Verbs to Past Tense and Past Participle||01:00:00|
|Conjugating Verbs to Future Tense||01:00:00|
|Forming Basic Spanish Sentences||01:00:00|
|Familiarizing Situational Phrases||01:00:00|
|SUMMARY AND CONCLUSION||00:15:00|
|Recommended Reading : Mastering Spanish Language||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam-Mastering Spanish Language||00:20:00|
|Final Exam-Mastering Spanish Language||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.