To be accurate in giving the correct message and communicate well, you need to learn the proper writing skills. This course will provide you the skills to ensure that your customers are getting the correct message from you.
This course will teach you the useful techniques and tips for mastering the English writing skills. Writing is not just about knowing how to write sentences, having a good grammar and wide range of vocabulary. It is more than that. You have to take in the standards, systems, and orders for organising and writing principles that urge your clients to read on. Without a doubt, any individual who’s aced English syntax and vocabulary can string a couple sentences together, yet it takes a great deal more than that to compose plainly and successfully put the message across.
Great written work helps readers to get the information they require rapidly and effectively. Great written work induces occupied individuals to read your content and follow up on it, as opposed to simply bin it. What’s more is that the great written work is an attractive ability and a key offering point for interpreters and editors. Your English grammar and vocabulary might be the best but you still need to know how to write clearly. So undertake this course and become a master in writing.
Who is the course for?
- People who are in need to enhance their English written skills
- Professionals, writers, and editors who write in the English language.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
This course will be very helpful especially to the following occupations:
- Marketing Content Writer
- Medical Writer
- News Scriptwriter
- Products Description Writer
- Technical Writer
- And Much More!
|INDEX OF RULES||00:30:00|
|CLEARNESS AND FORCE||01:00:00|
|ORDER OF WORDS IN A SENTENCE||01:00:00|
|Improving Written English||00:00:00|
|Writing Skills Success||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam-Mastering Writing||00:20:00|
|Final Exam-Mastering Writing||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.