Whether you are an expecting a baby or you are a mother already, there is always more to learn about childcare. Join us now and benefit from this course about the the children health management.
This course has been designed for young and inexperienced mothers. Regardless of whether you’re a first-time parent or a veteran, an infant is always a wonder. This course gives an outline of some of the unique qualities you may see about your infant, and aides you through the essentials of child care. It will likewise help you recognise potential well being concerns with your child, and know when to look for medical help.
Who is the course for?
- Young and inexperienced mothers.
- Single mums.
- First-time parents.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
|Maternal Management of Children|
|ON THE GENERAL MANAGEMENT OF INFANCY AND CHILDHOOD OBESITY||02:00:00|
|COMBATING MISUSE AND ABUSE OF PRESCRIPTION DRUGS||01:00:00|
|OF TEETHING, AND HINTS ON THE PERMANENT OR ADULT TEETH.||01:00:00|
|ON WHAT CONSTITUTES THE MATERNAL MANAGEMENT OF THE DISEASES OF CHILDREN||02:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.