Do you want to learn how to use public relation tools to work with the media? If yes, then this course is tailored for you.
Connecting successfully with clients, partners and the wider group is an important part of the business for most organisations. Networking and public relations is the best strategy for imparting your incentive to everyone around you. Moreover, excellent networking skills empower you to take advantage of those connections you already have and enhance the scope of your network. This course is intended to give you practical teaching and hands-on tools, skills that will get you networking once you finish this course.
Who is the course for?
- Small business owners.
- Startup employees.
- Media manager.
- PR consultant.
- Anyone who deals with the media.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds. Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Media and Public Relations Diploma course will be very beneficial and helpful, especially to the following careers:
- Public affairs.
- Marketing communications.
- Internal communications.
- Event management.
- Crisis management.
- Media manager.
- Much more.
|What is the Media?||00:15:00|
|What is Media Relations?||00:30:00|
|Media relations Vs. Public relations||00:30:00|
|Effective Ways of Media relation & Public Relation||01:00:00|
|Media and Public Relations|
|Module One – Getting Started||01:00:00|
|Module Two – Networking for Success (I)||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Networking For Success (II)||01:00:00|
|Module Four – The Meet and Greet||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Dressing for Success||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Writing||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Setting Goals||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Media Relations||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Issues and Crisis Communication Planning||00:30:00|
|Module Ten – Social Media (The PR Toolkit)||00:30:00|
|Module Eleven – Employee Communications||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||01:00:00|
|Building Your PR Plan||00:30:00|
|Establishing Media Guidelines||00:30:00|
|Managing the Media||00:30:00|
|The Press Release||00:30:00|
|PR and the Crisis||00:30:00|
|Social Media and Public Relations||00:15:00|
|Media and Public Relations Diploma- Activities||00:00:00|
|Recommended Reading: Media and Public Relations Diploma||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Media and Public Relations Diploma||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Media and Public Relations Diploma||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.