With our Media & Public Relations Training course, you will learn to create meaningful and engaging dialogue with customers and prospects across all digital media. The course will guide you in a step-by-step manner through the practices and theories relevant to the field of public relations.
You will examine the importance of research to Media & Public Relations Training, and look at the different types of research and data collection. This course should be of great interest to professionals working in the area of public relations, management and communications, and would like to learn more about the practices and theories in Media & Public Relations Training.
- Apply the different purposes to strategic vs. tactical PR
- Design a PR strategy
- Develop strong relationships with reporters and journalists
- Take their communication skills to a higher level
- Make your preparation for an interview
- Learn how to be interviewed with the highest success
- Learn crafting the media statement
- Improvise along with issuing a press release
- Decipher what is libel and slander
- Learn how to devise a media package
- Interpret different media outlets
- Create a working relationship with the media
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online MCQ test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately. You will instantly know whether you have been successful or not.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
- Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Who is this Course for?
Media & Public Relations Training is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and CiQ. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Our Media & Public Relations Training is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.