Master the skills of medical coding with the Medical Coding: IP DRG 3M ICD Workshop course. Through this course, you will learn the essentials of 3M coding and get the opportunity to prepare yourself to face the challenges of medical coding.
From this Medical Coding: IP DRG 3M ICD Workshop, you will receive a detailed introduction to the 3M coding system. The course will help you understand the process of assigning ICD codes using 3M. You will become skilled in setting combination codes. The easy to digest modules will teach you the ins and outs of obesity and malnutrition coding. You will acquire the knowledge required to code COPD Bronchitis Pneumonia, and Cystic fibrosis
This Medical Coding: IP DRG 3M ICD Workshop course is a great place to build medical coding skills. Enrol in the course and kickstart your career in the relevant industry.
- Get a detailed understanding of the fundamentals of 3M
- Learn the process of assigning ICD codes using 3M
- Understand the strategies of assigning combination codes
- Know the Code Otitis Conditions, obesity and malnutrition
- Familiarize with the coding process for COPD Bronchitis Pneumonia and Cystic fibrosis
Who is this course for?
The Medical Coding: IP DRG 3M ICD Workshop course is for those interested in enriching their knowledge of medical coding.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Medical Coding: IP DRG 3M ICD Workshop course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry such as:
- Medical Coder
|Basic 3M Usage Tabs File View and Option||00:11:00|
|Reference Tab in 3M Software||00:14:00|
|Reference usage with Addition Tips and shortcut||00:03:00|
|How to Assign ICD Codes using 3M|
|How to Assign ICD Codes using 3M||00:08:00|
|How to assign Combination codes|
|How to assign Combination codes Using 3M HTN, CKD, CHF||00:06:00|
|Digestive System Gastritis Duodenitis||00:13:00|
|How to Code Otitis Conditions||00:05:00|
|Obesity and Malnutrition with Tip BMI usage||00:12:00|
|Combinations with Sleep Apnea||00:05:00|
|CAD and related combinations using 3M||00:18:00|
|How to code COPD Bronchitis Pneumonia and Cystic fibrosis||00:18:00|
|How DRG changes while we change Diagnosis or Procedure using 3M|
|How DRG changes while we change Diagnosis or Procedure using 3M||00:08:00|
|Certificate and Transcript|
|Order Your Certificates and Transcripts||00:00:00|