Having trouble remembering things or even important events in your life? Are you someone struggling with memory retention? Or do you just want to improve your memory? Then worry no more! This course will be perfect for your needs!
If you are one of those people who is struggling with temporary memory loss or close to non-existent memory retention, this course will be helpful to you since you will be able to understand why your mental health is not good. Then in this course, you will realise that individuals don’t forget their memories that are important to them, so if you noticed that you had forgotten a lot of things, then you might consider having yourself check to avoid worse case scenarios.
This course is ideal for you since you will be able to learn about how memory is gained and how it should be restored for you to enjoy or learn mistakes from the past. Moreover, you will be learning in this course how to improve your memory along with a healthy lifestyle to improve your memory. Lastly, you will be able to remember things by association and the ways to improve your memory.
Who is the course for?
- Anyone who wants to test the limits of the capacity of their brain regarding memory retention and improvement of mental health in general.
- People who have an interest in improving their memory and overall mental health.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Memory Increasing Course would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Division/Section Heads
- Section Chiefs
- Top Executives
|How Memory is Gained||01:00:00|
|How can You Improve Your Memory||01:00:00|
|A Great Technique for Improving Your Memory||01:00:00|
|A Healthy Lifestyle for an Improved Memory||01:00:00|
|Remembering Things by Association||01:00:00|
|Ways to Improve Your Memory||01:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.