Microsoft Access is the most powerful and well-known software for creating databases. This course is the advanced version of Microsoft Access 2007 beginner’s level, as it will drive you to the advanced level of Microsoft Access 2007. Learn about the advanced features and functions of access 2007. Explore the advanced database tool and how can they be used. At the end of this course, you will be able to create databases as professionals. In this course you will learn the necessary skills, knowledge and information of Microsoft Access.
Who is this course for?
- For individuals who are working in IT firms.
- For people who are looking forward to learning about the advanced features of Microsoft Access 2007.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds. Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Microsoft Access 2007 Advanced Level will be very beneficial and helpful, especially to the following professionals:
- Software Tester.
- Software Engineer.
- Technical Support.
- Technical Sales.
- Business Analyst.
- Web Developer.
|Microsoft Access 2007 Advanced Level|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Advanced Table Tasks||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Advanced Form Tasks||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Advanced Reporting Tasks||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Understanding Relationships||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Advanced Query Tasks||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Working with SQL||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Linking Data||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Importing Data||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Exporting Data||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Advanced Database Tools||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Activities – Microsoft Access 2007 Advanced Level||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Microsoft Access 2007 Advanced Level||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Microsoft Access 2007 Advanced Level||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.