Welcome to Microsoft Access 2007 course for beginners. Microsoft Access is the word most popular database software designed by Microsoft. This course is designed for beginners who are targeting the basics of Microsoft 2007. Learn about the basic tools of Microsoft Access. Explore the basic functions and features of Microsoft Access. Study how to create simple databases from scratch. Learning about Microsoft Access 2007 will help you excel within your professional lives.This course will provide you with the necessary skills, knowledge and information of Microsoft Access 2007.
Who is the course for?
- New staff or workers who want to learn about the Microsoft Access 2007.
- People who have an interest in the basics and features of the Access 2007.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Microsoft Access 2007 for Beginners will be very beneficial and helpful, especially to the following professionals:
- Technical Support.
- Technical Sales.
- Business Analyst.
- Web Developer.