Microsoft Access is the most popular database for Windows. It enables you to collect, organize, and report on data via a graphical interface. Templates provide pre-defined forms, reports and database designs – and Macros enable you to automate regular tasks. By this Microsoft Access 2016 Advanced explore the advanced Access features. Whether you are using Access for the first time, , or have been using it for years, this course will help you make the most of Access 2016’s features and tools.
So, if you are thinking to improve your knowledge in Microsoft Access 2016, you can join this course now.
- Designing forms through adding and setting controls, creating subforms, using tab pages to organize information, improve navigation, formatting and applying conditional formatting
- Data, field, form and record validation
- Creating macros, restricting records using conditions, validate data, automate data entry and convert a macro to VBA in order to enhance user interface design
- Link tables to external data sources, manage database, determine object dependency, document database, and analyze database performance
- Allow multiple user access to database by splitting it, implement security, set passwords, convert Access database to ACCDE file, and add digital signatures
- Create and modify switchboards and startup options
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online MCQ test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately. You will instantly know whether you have been successful or not.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
- Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Who is this Course for?
Microsoft Access 2016 Advanced is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and CiQ. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Our Microsoft Access 2016 Advanced is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Implementing Advanced Form Design|
|Add Controls to Forms||01:00:00|
|Set Form Controls||01:00:00|
|Organize Information with Tab Pages||00:30:00|
|Enhance Navigation with Forms||00:30:00|
|Format a Form||01:00:00|
|Apply Conditional Formatting||00:30:00|
|Using Data Validation|
|Form and Record Validation||00:30:00|
|Using Macros to Improve User Interface Design|
|Create a Macro||01:00:00|
|Restrict Records Using a Condition||00:30:00|
|Validate Data Using a Macro||00:30:00|
|Automate Data Entry Using a Macro||00:30:00|
|Convert a Macro to VBA||00:30:00|
|Using Advanced Database Management|
|Link Tables to External Data Sources||00:30:00|
|Manage a Database||00:30:00|
|Determine Object Dependency||00:30:00|
|Document a Database||00:30:00|
|Analyze the Performance of a Database||00:30:00|
|Distributing and Securing a Database|
|Split a Database for Multiple User Access||00:30:00|
|Convert an Access Database to an ACCDE File||00:30:00|
|Package a Database with a Digital Signature||00:30:00|
|Create a Database Switchboard||01:00:00|
|Modify a Database Switchboard||00:30:00|
|Set Startup Options||00:30:00|
|Activities – Microsoft Access 2016 Advanced||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Microsoft Access 2016 Advanced||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Microsoft Access 2016 Advanced||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.