Microsoft Access is a database management system application; it stores data in its own form on the Access Jet database engine. This application is used by mainly software developers to develop application software. Microsoft Access 2016 Beginner to Advanced course is a complete collection with all the contents necessary to give you an overview of this application.
In this course, you will learn about its interface, create and edit databases, sorting and filtering data in a query, performing calculations, summarization of data, data normalization, advanced reporting, etc. By the end of this course, users should be comfortable with navigating the Access 2016 interface, creating a new database from scratch, querying a database, generating reports, sharing data, and much more.
- Get familiarized with Microsoft Access 2016, create simple databases, and use the help options
- Change table data, manage records and create lookups
- Join data from different tables, sort and filter them, and perform calculations for queries
- Creating, adding controls, enhancing appearance and print preparation for reports
- How to utilize Access Options dialog box
- Relational database design, creating tables, managing table fields and creating table relationships
- Creating query joins and sub queries, joining tables with no common fields, relating data within a table, and working with sub datasheets
- Data normalization and creating junction tables
- Sharing Access data with other applications and through import and export options
- Managing reports through organizing information, formatting, including charts, adding calculated fields and sub-report inclusion to existing ones
- Create mailing label report and publishing reports in PDF format
- Designing forms through adding and setting controls, creating subforms, using tab pages to organize information, improve navigation, formatting and applying conditional formatting
- Data, field, form and record validation
- Creating macros, restricting records using conditions, validate data, automate data entry and convert a macro to VBA in order to enhance user interface design
- Link tables to external data sources, manage database, determine object dependency, document database, and analyze database performance
- Allow multiple user access to database by splitting it, implement security, set passwords, convert Access database to ACCDE file, and add digital signatures
- Create and modify switchboards and startup options
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online MCQ test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately. You will instantly know whether you have been successful or not.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
- Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Who is this Course for?
Microsoft Access 2016 Beginner to Advanced is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and CiQ. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Our Microsoft Access 2016 Beginner to Advanced is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.