This Microsoft Access 2016 for Beginners will provide you the knowledge of how to Access is constructed and how to use the major objects within it. It allows you to create and manage database for all sorts of different purposes. It will help all novice computer users get up to speed quickly. It will also help more experienced users who have little to no experience with Microsoft Access and databases general.
If you have the general knowledge of working with windows and want to improve your knowledge more you are welcome to join this course.
- Get familiarized with Microsoft Access 2016, create simple databases, and use the help options
- Change table data, manage records, and create lookups
- Join data from different tables, sort and filter them, and perform calculations for queries
- Creating, adding controls, enhancing appearance and print preparation for reports
- How to utilize Access Options dialog box
- Relational database design, creating tables, managing table fields and creating table relationships
- Creating query joins and sub queries, joining tables with no common fields, relating data within a table, and working with sub datasheets
- Data normalization and creating junction tables
- Sharing Access data with other applications and through import and export options
- Managing reports through organizing information, formatting, including charts, adding calculated fields and sub-report inclusion to existing ones
- Create mailing label report and publishing reports in PDF format
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online MCQ test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately. You will instantly know whether you have been successful or not.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
- Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Who is this Course for?
Microsoft Access 2016 for Beginners is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and CiQ. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Our Microsoft Access 2016 for Beginners is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Getting Started with Access|
|Orientation to Microsoft Access||01:00:00|
|Create a Simple Access Database||01:00:00|
|Get Help in Microsoft Access||00:30:00|
|Working with Table Data|
|Modify Table Data||00:30:00|
|Work with Records||01:00:00|
|Sort and Filter Records||00:30:00|
|Querying a Database|
|Join Data from Different Tables in a Query||01:00:00|
|Sort and Filter Data in a Query||01:00:00|
|Perform Calculations in a Query||00:30:00|
|Creating Advanced Queries|
|Create Parameter Queries||00:30:00|
|Create Action Queries||00:30:00|
|Create Find Duplicate and Find Unmatched Queries||00:30:00|
|Create a Report||01:00:00|
|Add Controls to a Report||00:30:00|
|Enhance the Appearance of a Report||00:30:00|
|Prepare a Report for Print||00:30:00|
|Customizing the Access Environment|
|The Access Options Dialog Box||01:00:00|
|Designing a Relational Database|
|Relational Database Design||00:30:00|
|Create a Table||01:00:00|
|Modify a Table and Fields||00:30:00|
|Create Table Relationships||00:30:00|
|Create Query Joins||00:30:00|
|Join Tables That Have No Common Fields||00:30:00|
|Relate Data within a Table||00:30:00|
|Work with Subdatasheets||00:30:00|
|Organizing a Database for Efficiency|
|Create a Junction Table||00:30:00|
|Sharing Data Across Applications|
|Import Data into Access||00:30:00|
|Export Data to Text File Formats||00:30:00|
|Export Access Data to Excel||00:30:00|
|Create a Mail Merge||00:30:00|
|Organize Report Information||00:30:00|
|Include Charts in a Report||00:30:00|
|Add a Calculated Field to a Report||00:30:00|
|Add a Subreport to an Existing Report||00:30:00|
|Additional Reporting Options|
|Create a Mailing Label Report||00:30:00|
|Publish a Report as PDF||00:30:00|
|Activities – Microsoft Access 2016 for Beginners||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Microsoft Access 2016 for Beginners||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Microsoft Access 2016 for Beginners||00:20:00|
|Order Your Certificate and Transcript|
|Order Your Certificates and Transcripts||00:00:00|