Microsoft Access is a database management system (DBMS) from Microsoft. It stores data in its format based on the Access Jet Database Engine. It can also import or link directly to data stored in other applications and databases. Through this course, you will learn the necessary skills, knowledge, and information about Microsoft Access. You will then know the different components of the database so that you understand the structure underlying your data.
Who is the course for?
- New staff or workers who want to learn about the Microsoft Access.
- People who have an interest in the basics and features of the Access.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Microsoft Access for Beginners course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for following careers:
- Software Engineer
- Technical Support
- Technical Sales
- Business Analyst
- Web Developer
- Software Tester.
|Microsoft Access for Beginners|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Opening and Closing Access||01:00:00|
|Module Three – An Introduction to Databases||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Sharing Data Using Apps||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Working in Your App||01:00:00|
|Module Six – An Introduction to Desktop Databases||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Performing Basic Table Tasks||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Working with Fields||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Working with Table Relationships||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – An Introduction to Queries, Forms, and Reports||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Protecting Your Data||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Activities – Microsoft Access for Beginners||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Microsoft Access for Beginners||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Microsoft Access for Beginners||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.