Microsoft Access is a database management system (DBMS) from Microsoft. This software combines the relational Jet Database Engine with a graphical user interface and software-development tools. Microsoft Access is one of the Microsoft Office suites of applications. In this application, users can create tables, queries, forms and reports, and connect them together with macros. Through this course, you will learn the necessary skills, knowledge, and information about Microsoft Access 2013 needed for any users and for any professionals.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals who want to learn about the Access.
- People who have an interest in the more functions and features of Access.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Microsoft Access Intermediate Level course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for following careers:
- Software Engineer
- Technical Support
- Technical Sales
- Business Analyst
- Web Developer
- Software Tester.
|Microsoft Access Intermediate Level|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Creating a Custom App||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Customizing App Actions||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Customizing Your App Views with Macros||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Working with Validation Rules and Messages||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Working with Macros||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Advanced Query Tasks||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Designing Forms||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Advanced Reporting Tasks||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Advanced Database Tools||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Working with the Access Environment||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Activities – Microsoft Access Intermediate Level||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Microsoft Access Intermediate Level||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Microsoft Access Intermediate Level||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.