Microsoft Excel 2007 is created for it to help everyone become more efficient with their work and has been widely used by almost everyone. This course was created to help anyone who wants to learn about Microsoft Excel 2007, from being a beginner to the advanced level user. Through this course, you will learn the importance of planning and organise when creating a worksheet. This will help you maximise the capability of this program. You will learn all the important functions and formula that are used in Microsoft Excel. This course will help you practice what you’ve learned and learn how to apply what you’ve learned in your career.This course will provide you with the necessary skills, knowledge and information of Microsoft Excel.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals who want to learn about Microsoft Excel 2007 features
- People who have an interest in knowing all the functions in Microsoft Excel 2007
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Microsoft Excel 2007 Complete Course – Beginners, Intermediate, Advanced is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any professions or career from any industry you are in such as:
- Account Assistant
- Administrative Assistant
- Office Manager
- Personal Assistant
|Microsoft Excel 2007 for Beginners|
|Module One – Getting Started||01:00:00|
|Module Two – Opening and Closing Excel||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Your First Worksheet||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Working with Excel Files||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Viewing Excel Data||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Printing Excel Data||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Building Formulas||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Using Excel Functions||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Using Time Saving Tools||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Formatting your Data||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – More Formatting||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Activities-Microsoft Excel 2007 for Beginners||00:00:00|
|Microsoft Excel 2007 Advanced Level|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – SmartArt||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Inserting Objects||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Creating Charts||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Creating Pivot Tables||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Working with Pivot Tables||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Creating Pivot Charts||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Solving Formula Errors||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Using What-If Analysis||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Managing Your Data||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Grouping and Outlining Data||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Activities-Microsoft Excel 2007 Advanced Level||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.