This course was created to help anyone learn about Microsoft Excel 2007 for beginners. Through this course, you will learn the importance of planning and organise your thoughts when creating a worksheet. This will help you maximise the capability of the Excel program. You will learn the basic functions and formula that are commonly used in Microsoft Excel. You will also know the importance of saving, editing and creating new worksheets in an effective manner. This course will help you practice what you’ve learned and learn how to apply what you’ve learned in your career.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals who want to learn about Microsoft Excel 2007 features
- People who have an interest in knowing all the essentials in Microsoft Excel 2007
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Microsoft Excel 2007 for Beginners is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any for any Office job, such as:
- Admin Assistant
- Account Assistant
- Office Manager.
|Microsoft Excel 2007 for Beginners|
|Module One – Getting Started||01:00:00|
|Module Two – Opening and Closing Excel||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Your First Worksheet||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Working with Excel Files||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Viewing Excel Data||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Printing Excel Data||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Building Formulas||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Using Excel Functions||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Using Time Saving Tools||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Formatting your Data||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – More Formatting||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Activities-Microsoft Excel 2007 for Beginners||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.