In this course, you will learn the advanced features and functions of Microsoft Excel 2010. You will learn how to plan your worksheet and be clear on your objectives and the importance of saving as much as possible. You will know how to use macros to automate repetitive tasks, What If Analysis and how to outline to quickly manage detail data. You will also know the guided exercises provided in this course to refresh your skills.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals who want to learn about the advanced features of Microsoft Excel 2010.
- People who have an interest in knowing all the functions in Microsoft Excel 2010.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Microsoft Excel 2010 Advanced Level course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any Office job, such as:
- Admin Assistant
- Account Assistant
- Office Manager.
|Microsoft Excel 2010 Advanced Level|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – SmartArt and Objects||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Auditing||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Creating Charts||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Creating Pivot Tables||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Working with PivotTables and PivotCharts||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Macros||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Solving Formula Errors||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Using What If Analysis||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Managing Your Data||00:30:00|
|Module Eleven – Grouping and Outlining Data||00:30:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Activities-Microsoft Excel 2010 Advanced Level||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam-Microsoft Excel 2010 Advanced Level||00:20:00|
|Final Exam-Microsoft Excel 2010 Advanced Level||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.