Microsoft Excel is one of the most popular spreadsheet programs in the world and is used throughout every single type of business out there. This program is designed to help people analyze large amounts of data through tabulation, charts, graphs and more. If you want to start learning about this program, then this Microsoft Excel 2010 for Beginners is for you.
This is a basic course designed to help you get familiarized with the workings of Microsoft Excel. You will first start with simple tasks like opening and closing excel and work in worksheets. You will then start reviewing excel data and printing them as well. This course will help you further by teaching you to build formulas, functions and utilize time-saving tools. Finally, you will also look into formatting from both a beginner and advanced perspective.
This is a great course for anyone that wants to learn about MS Excel and would prove invaluable if you want to use it for problem-solving through data analysis. So what are you waiting for, get this course now to make your life easier?
Who is the course for?
- Professionals who want to learn how to use Microsoft Office Excel.
- People who have a need to analyze and organise large amounts of data.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Microsoft Excel 2010 for Beginners is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any professions or career from any industry you are in such as:
- Management consultant
- Investment Banking Analyst
|Microsoft Excel 2010 for Beginners|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Opening and Closing Excel||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Your First Worksheet||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Working with Excel Files||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Viewing Excel Data||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Printing Excel Data||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Building Formulas||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Using Excel Functions||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Using Time Saving Tools||00:30:00|
|Module Ten – Formatting Your Data||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Advanced Formatting Tools||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Activities-Microsoft Excel 2010 for Beginners||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Microsoft Excel 2010 for Beginners||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Microsoft Excel 2010 for Beginners||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.