Organizations the world over rely on information to make sound decisions regarding all manner of affairs. But with the amount of available data growing on a daily basis, the ability to make sense of all of the data is becoming more and more challenging. By this Microsoft Excel 2016 for Beginners you will gain the foundational understanding of Microsoft Office Excel 2016 that is necessary to create and work with an electronic spreadsheet. You will learn all novice computer users get up to speed with excel quickly, how to cover some simple scenarios and cover the basics of formatting and much more.
- Familiarize the excel user interface, creating basic worksheet and using the help system
- How to create formulas, reuse them and insert functions in a worksheet
- Managing cells, columns and rows and ways to manipulate data
- Utilizing the ‘Search and replace’ data options and spell checking
- Modifying fonts, adding borders and colours to cells, using number formats, aligning cell contents and applying cell styles
- Define and refine page layouts for printing options
- Managing large workbooks through worksheet tab formatting and using different views
- Options for general customization, language, formula, proofing and saving
- Customizing Quick Access toolbar, ribbon, advanced and Trust Center options
- Utilize Excel’s version control features and enabling add-ins
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online MCQ test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately. You will instantly know whether you have been successful or not.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
- Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Who is this Course for?
Microsoft Excel 2016 for Beginners is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and CiQ. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Our Microsoft Excel 2016 for Beginners is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Identify the Elements of the Excel Interface||00:30:00|
|Activity – Identify the Elements of the Excel Interface||00:05:00|
|Create a Basic Worksheet||01:00:00|
|Activity – Create a Basic Worksheet||00:05:00|
|Use the Help System||00:30:00|
|Activity – Use the Help System||00:05:00|
|Create Formulas in a Worksheet||01:00:00|
|Activity – Create Formulas in a Worksheet||00:05:00|
|Insert Functions in a Worksheet||00:30:00|
|Activity – Insert Functions in a Worksheet||00:05:00|
|Activity – Reuse Formulas||00:05:00|
|Activity – Manipulate Data||00:05:00|
|Insert, Manipulate, and Delete Cells, Columns, and Rows||00:30:00|
|Activity – Insert, Manipulate, and Delete Cells, Columns, and Rows||00:05:00|
|Search For and Replace Data||00:30:00|
|Activity – Search For and Replace Data||00:05:00|
|Spell Check a Worksheet||00:30:00|
|Activity – Spell Check a Worksheet||00:05:00|
|Activity – Modify Fonts||00:05:00|
|Add Borders and Colors to Cells||01:00:00|
|Activity – Add Borders and Colors to Cells||00:05:00|
|Apply Number Formats||00:30:00|
|Activity – Apply Number Formats||00:05:00|
|Align Cell Contents||00:30:00|
|Activity – Align Cell Contents||00:05:00|
|Apply Cell Styles||00:30:00|
|Activity – Apply Cell Styles||00:05:00|
|Define the Basic Page Layout for a Workbook||01:00:00|
|Activity – Define the Basic Page Layout for a Workbook||00:05:00|
|Refine the Page Layout and Apply Print Options||00:30:00|
|Activity – Refine the Page Layout and Apply Print Options||00:05:00|
|Format Worksheet Tabs||00:30:00|
|Activity – Format Worksheet Tabs||00:05:00|
|Activity – Manage Worksheets||00:05:00|
|Manage the View of Worksheets and Workbooks||00:30:00|
|Activity – Manage the View of Worksheets and Workbooks||00:05:00|
|Customize General and Language Options||00:30:00|
|Activity – Customize General and Language Options||00:05:00|
|Customize Formula Options||00:30:00|
|Activity – Customize Formula Options||00:05:00|
|Customize Proofing and Save Options||01:00:00|
|Activity – Customize Proofing and Save Options||00:05:00|
|Customize the Ribbon and Quick Access Toolbar||00:30:00|
|Activity – Customize the Ribbon and Quick Access Toolbar||00:05:00|
|Customize the Functionality of Excel by Enabling Add-Ins||00:30:00|
|Activity – Customize the Functionality of Excel by Enabling Add-Ins||00:05:00|
|Customize Advanced and Trust Center Options||00:30:00|
|Activity – Customize Advanced and Trust Center Options||00:05:00|
|Activities and Exercise Files – Microsoft Excel 2016 for Beginners||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Microsoft Excel 2016 for Beginners||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Microsoft Excel 2016 for Beginners||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.