This Microsoft Excel 2016 Intermediate will teach you to create advanced workbooks and worksheets that can help deepen your understanding of organizational intelligence. The ability to analyze massive amounts of data, extract actionable information from it, and present that information to decision makers is at the foundation of a successful organization that is able to compete at high level.
If you have equivalent knowledge of Microsoft Excel 2016 Introduction then this course is perfect for you to expand your knowledge and skills. So, if you want to advance your skill set by learning to work with advanced formulas, lists, and illustrations you can join this course. You will also work with charts and advanced formatting including styles.
So, why are you thinking? Come and be a part of this course now.
- Creating advanced formulas through utilizing range names in formulas and functions and specialized functions
- Analyze data using text, logical, lookup, date and financial functions
- Create and modify tables, sort and filter data, using subtotal features, and working with database functions
- Creating trendline, advanced charts, also formatting and modifying charts in order to visualize data
- Using PivotTables, slicers and PivotCharts to analyze data
- Incorporate SmartArt, as well as insert, modify, layer and group graphical objects
- Customize workbooks, manage themes, and create and use templates
- Preparing and protecting workbooks for multiple users
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online MCQ test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately. You will instantly know whether you have been successful or not.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
- Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Who is this Course for?
Microsoft Excel 2016 Intermediate is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and CiQ. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Our Microsoft Excel 2016 Intermediate is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Apply Range Names||00:30:00|
|Use Specialized Functions||00:30:00|
|Use Text Functions||00:30:00|
|Use Logical Functions||00:30:00|
|Use Lookup Functions||00:30:00|
|Use Date Functions||00:30:00|
|Use Financial Functions||00:30:00|
|Create and Modify Tables||00:30:00|
|Sort and Filter Data||00:30:00|
|Use Subtotal and Database Functions to Calculate Data||00:30:00|
|Modify and Format Charts||00:30:00|
|Create a Trendline||00:30:00|
|Create Advanced Charts||00:30:00|
|Create a PivotTable||00:30:00|
|Filter Data by Using Slicers||00:30:00|
|Analyze Data with PivotCharts||00:30:00|
|Insert and Modify Graphic Objects||00:30:00|
|Layer and Group Graphic Objects||00:30:00|
|Create and Use Templates||00:30:00|
|Preparing a Workbook for Multiple Audiences||00:30:00|
|Activities and Exercise Files – Microsoft Excel 2016 Intermediate||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Microsoft Excel 2016 Intermediate||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Microsoft Excel 2016 Intermediate||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.