This Microsoft Excel 2016 PowerPivot takes a look at the free PowerPivot add-in for Microsoft Excel 2016. It is a program for all users of PowerPivot to get a good grasp of how its features are set and how it works. It covers interface features, techniques for manipulating PowerPivot data. You will learn how to create PowerPivot reports, the structure of DAX functions, and ways to distribute PowerPivot data.
So, if you are interested to develop your skills and knowledge, you shouldn’t be late to join this course.
- Explore PowerPivot applications
- Importing data from different sources
- Creating linked tables
- Organizing and formatting tables
- Creating calculated columns
- PowerPivot data filtering and sorting
- Creating PivotTables and PivotCharts, and filtering data using slicers
- Presenting Visual data through visual outlets
- Utilizing DAX functions for manipulating PowerPivot data
- Extracting data from tables using functions, and working with time dependent data
- Saving data in different formats and protecting reports
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online MCQ test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately. You will instantly know whether you have been successful or not.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
- Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Who is this Course for?
Microsoft Excel 2016 PowerPivot is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and CiQ. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Our Microsoft Excel 2016 PowerPivot is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Enable and Navigate||00:30:00|
|Import Data from Various Data Sources||01:00:00|
|Refresh Data from a Data Source||00:30:00|
|Create Linked Tables||00:30:00|
|Organize and Format Tables||00:30:00|
|Create Calculated Columns||00:30:00|
|Sort and Filter PowerPivot Data||00:30:00|
|Create and Manage Table Relationships||01:00:00|
|Create Power Views||01:00:00|
|Filter Data Using Slicers||00:30:00|
|Present PivotTable Data Visually||01:00:00|
|Manipulate PowerPivot Data Using DAX Functions||01:00:00|
|Extract Data from Tables Using Functions||00:30:00|
|Save Reports in Different File Formats||01:00:00|
|Work with Time Dependent Data||00:30:00|
|Activities and Exercise Files – Microsoft Excel 2016 PowerPivot||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Microsoft Excel 2016 PowerPivot||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Microsoft Excel 2016 PowerPivot||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.