Excel is the best spreadsheet software. You will learn to analyze numbers, keep track of data, and graphically represent your information. Excel also makes your job easier by providing an easy to use interface and an array of powerful tools to help you turn your data into useable information as better information leads to better decision making!
Who is the course for?
- Professionals who want to learn about Microsoft Excel.
- People who have an interest in knowing all the essentials of Excel.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Microsoft Excel for Beginners course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any Office job, such as:
- Admin Assistant
- Account Assistant
- Office Manager.
|Microsoft Excel for Beginners|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Opening Excel||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Working with the Interface||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Your First Worksheet||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Viewing Excel Data||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Building Formulas||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Using Excel Functions||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Using Quick Analysis||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Formatting Your Data||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Using Styles, Themes, and Effects||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Printing and Sharing Your Workbook||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||01:00:00|
|Activities – Microsoft Excel for Beginners||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Microsoft Excel for Beginners||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Microsoft Excel for Beginners||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.