Microsoft Excel was created to become a useful program to help you become more efficient and effective in manipulating your data. This program is being used by almost all the professionals. You will know how to share workbooks, its advanced functions and formulas through this course. You will learn the importance of security setting when sharing workbooks with Macros. You will take advantage of the host of functions available in Excel to perform every type of calculation you can imagine.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals who want to learn about Microsoft Office Excel Essentials 2013.
- People who have an interest in knowing all the features of Microsoft Excel 2013
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Microsoft Excel Intermediate Level course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any for any Office job, such as:
- Admin Assistant
- Account Assistant
- Office Manager
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Working with Permissions and Options||00:30:00|
|Module Three – Sharing Workbooks||00:30:00|
|Module Four – Performing Advanced Formula and Function Tasks||00:30:00|
|Module Five – Working with Array Formulas||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Working With Macros||00:30:00|
|Module Seven – Working With Forms||00:30:00|
|Module Eight – Applying Advanced Chart Features||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Working With Slicers and Timelines||00:30:00|
|Module Ten – Working With Multiple Tables, Relationships and External Data||00:30:00|
|Module Eleven – Working With PowerView||00:30:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||01:00:00|
|Activities- Microsoft Excel – Intermediate Level||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Microsoft Excel – Intermediate Level||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Microsoft Excel – Intermediate Level||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.