Created by Microsoft, InfoPath Designer 2010 is one of their applications. It was created for designing, distributing, filling and submitting electronic forms containing structured data. In this course, you will learn the necessary skills, knowledge, and information about InfoPath Designer 2010 and learn how to customize the InfoPath environment to make it work for you. Find out how to utilize the features of this program such as digital signatures, all control features, using commands and switches, formulas and functions, and rules, queries, and data submission.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals who want to learn more about the Microsoft InfoPath Designer 2010
- People who want to become an expert in using Microsoft InfoPath Designer 2010
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Microsoft InfoPath Intermediate Level is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any type of professions or career such as:
- Administrative Officer
- Project Management Officer
- Project Assistant
- Project Support
|Microsoft InfoPath Intermediate Level|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Working with the InfoPath Environment||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Working with Digital Signatures||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Doing More with Controls||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Working with Control Properties, Part 1||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Working with Control Properties, Part 2||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Using Commands and Switches||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Using Formulas and Functions||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Using Action Rules||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Using More Action Rules||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Using Queries and Data Submission||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Activities – Microsoft InfoPath Intermediate Level||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Microsoft InfoPath Intermediate Level||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Microsoft InfoPath Intermediate Level||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.