Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 is the sixth major revision of Internet Explorer, a web browser developed by Microsoft for Windows operating system. This Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 will help you make the most of Internet Explorer 6.
If you are thinking to take this course you need a Windows-based computer with the Internet access and Internet Explorer 6, including the basic knowledge of Windows functions, and how to use the mouse and keyboard.
By this Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 you will be introduced to Internet Explorer basics, the Internet Explorer interface, ways to access a Website, printing from the Web, setting your options, and much more.
- Learn how to understand secure sites
- Get knowledge of accessing the protected sites
- Get to know the Internet Explorer’s security features
- Learn to keep yourself safe
- Learn to manage the information
- Know of setting your options
- Learn of managing history
- Get additional components
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online MCQ test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately. You will instantly know whether you have been successful or not.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
- Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Who is this Course for?
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and CiQ. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Our Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|INTERNET EXPLORER BASICS||00:30:00|
|THE INTERNET EXPLORER INTERFACE||00:30:00|
|MORE ABOUT TOOLBARS||00:30:00|
|ACCESSING A WEB SITE||00:30:00|
|SEARCHING THE WEB||00:30:00|
|WORKING WITH DATA||00:30:00|
|PRINTING FROM THE WEB||00:30:00|
|CREATING AND USING FAVOURITES||00:30:00|
|THE LINKS TOOLBAR||00:30:00|
|ACCESSING PROTECTED SITES||00:30:00|
|KEEPING YOURSELF SAFE||00:30:00|
|SETTING YOUR OPTIONS, PART ONE||00:30:00|
|SETTING YOUR OPTIONS, PART TWO||00:30:00|
|MANAGING YOUR HISTORY||00:30:00|
|Mock Exam- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.