Internet Explorer 7 is the newest revision of Microsoft popular Web browser, released in 2006. This Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 will help you make the most of Internet Explorer 7.
If you are thinking to take this course you need a Windows-based computer with the Internet access and Internet Explorer 7, including the basic knowledge of Windows functions, and how to use the mouse and keyboard.
By this Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 you will be introduced to Internet Explorer basics, the Internet Explorer interface and windows, ways to access a Website, printing from the Web, managing history, and much more.
- Commence with Internet Explorer 7
- Learn to browse the Internet
- Know how to set up favourites
- Learn how to be safe as you are browsing
- Realise the advanced features
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online MCQ test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately. You will instantly know whether you have been successful or not.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
- Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Who is this Course for?
Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and CiQ. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Our Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Definitions to Microsoft Internet Explorer 7||00:15:00|
|Internet Explorer Basics||00:15:00|
|The Internet Explorer Interface||00:15:00|
|The Internet Explorer Window||00:15:00|
|More About Toolbars||00:15:00|
|Access a Web Site||00:15:00|
|Searching the Web||00:15:00|
|Working with Data||00:30:00|
|Printing from the Web||00:15:00|
|Creating and Using Favorites||00:15:00|
|The Links Folder||00:15:00|
|Accessing Protected Sites||00:15:00|
|Keeping Yourself Safe||00:15:00|
|Setting Your Options||00:15:00|
|Managing Your History||00:15:00|
|Mock Exam- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.