Explore all that you need at an advanced level to become a proficient Microsoft OneNote 2010 user. This course will help you learn more advanced skills for working with your Notebooks. It demonstrates the new and enhanced features in Microsoft OneNote 2010 for gathering and sharing information. Students will explore OneNote 2010 interface features, including creating switchboards, macros, original reports, custom buttons, and in-depth custom queries for detailed data analysis. Students will also explore the best practices to employ during initial design and creation steps. In this course you will learn the necessary skills, knowledge and information of Microsoft One Note 2010.
Who is this course for?
- This course would be ideal for Microsoft Office users, students, and office workers.
- This course is designed for anyone who wants to learn Microsoft one note 2010 at an advanced level.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Microsoft One Note 2010 Advanced Level will be very beneficial and helpful, especially to the following professionals:
- Event planner
- Project manager
- Real estate agent
- Travel agent
|Microsoft One Note 2010 Advanced Level|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Upgrading from One Note 2007 or 2003||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Staying Organized||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Note Taking Tools||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Text and Page Formatting||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Drawing and Handwriting Notes||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Office Integration||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Researching a Topic||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Linked Notes||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Collaborating||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Other Tools||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Activities – Microsoft One Note 2010 Advanced Level||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Microsoft one note 2010 advanced level||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Microsoft one note 2010 advanced level||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.