Explore all that you need at an advanced level to become a proficient Microsoft OneNote 2013 user. This course will help you learn more advanced skills for working with your Notebooks. It demonstrates the new and enhanced features in Microsoft one note 2013 for gathering and sharing information. Students will explore OneNote 2013 interface features, including the Ribbon and Backstage View, and workflow enhancements such as quick filing, linked notes, and Word styles. They will also be introduced to the new and improved ways to collaborate on notebooks with others.
Who is this course for?
- This course would be ideal for Microsoft Office users, students and office workers.
- This course is designed for anyone who wants to learn Microsoft OneNote 2013 at an advanced level.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Microsoft One Note Advanced Level will be very beneficial and helpful, especially to the following professionals:
- Event planner
- Project manager
- Real estate agent
- Travel agent
|Microsoft One Note Advanced Level|
|Module One – Getting Started||01:00:00|
|Module Two – Working with Notebooks||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Using Additional Notebooks||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Formatting and Editing Your Notes||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Working with Audio and Video||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Working with Tables||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Working with Equations and Excel Spreadsheets||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Researching a Topic||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Advanced Review Tasks||00:30:00|
|Module Ten – Collaborating||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Advanced Sharing Options||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Activities – Microsoft One Note Advanced Level||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Microsoft One Note Advanced Level||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Microsoft One Note Advanced Level||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.