Welcome to Microsoft One Note course. This course is designed for all the individuals whether beginners or for the one who have basic knowledge and are looking forward to seeking advanced knowledge in Microsoft one note. Through this course, you will build your knowledge of Microsoft One Note step by step, from scratch to the higher level. Explore the different features and functions of Microsoft One Note and learn how to work more efficiently—producing amazing results however and wherever you work.
Who is this course for?
- This course would be ideal for Microsoft Office users, students and office workers.
- This course is designed for anyone who wants to learn Microsoft one note from scratch to advance level.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Microsoft One Note Complete Course – Essentials, Advanced will be very beneficial and helpful, especially to the following professionals:
- Event planner
- Project manager
- Real estate agent
- Travel agent
|Microsoft One Note Complete for Beginners|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Your First Notebook||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Working with Text||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Working with Pages and Sections||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Staying Organized||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Tagging and Searching Notes||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Using Send to OneNote||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Inserting Basic Objects||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Drawing in OneNote||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Reviewing Your Notes||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Sharing Your Notes||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Activities – Microsoft One Note for Beginners||00:00:00|
|Microsoft One Note Advanced Level|
|Module One – Getting Started||01:00:00|
|Module Two – Working with Notebooks||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Using Additional Notebooks||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Formatting and Editing Your Notes||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Working with Audio and Video||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Working with Tables||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Working with Equations and Excel Spreadsheets||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Researching a Topic||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Advanced Review Tasks||00:30:00|
|Module Ten – Collaborating||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Advanced Sharing Options||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Activities – Microsoft One Note Advanced Level||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Microsoft One Note Complete Course – Beginners, Advanced||00:30:00|
|Final Exam- Microsoft One Note Complete Course – Beginners, Advanced||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.