Microsoft OneNote 2013 is a powerful tool that helps you to organise your projects and ideas. This course is designed to provide a basic understanding of OneNote 2013. Students will be shown a practical way of learning with a hands-on and customizable approach. They will also get a chance to experience some of the new features that are offered in OneNote2013.
By the end of this course, students will have an improved user interface with an array of powerful tools to help them manage their data through Skydrive – and better information leads to better decision making!
Who is this course for?
- This course would be ideal for Microsoft Office users, students and office workers.
- This course is designed for anyone who wants to learn Microsoft OneNote.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Microsoft One Note for Beginners will be very beneficial and helpful, especially to the following professionals:
- Event planner
- Project manager
- Real estate agent
- Travel agent
|Microsoft One Note for Beginners|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Your First Notebook||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Working with Text||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Working with Pages and Sections||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Staying Organized||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Tagging and Searching Notes||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Using Send to OneNote||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Inserting Basic Objects||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Drawing in OneNote||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Reviewing Your Notes||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Sharing Your Notes||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Activities – Microsoft One Note for Beginners||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Microsoft One Note for Beginners||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Microsoft One Note for Beginners||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.