Learning more about advanced Microsoft Outlook features will help you become more productive. In the long run, knowing how to utilise this essential tool will help you in your career advancement. In this course, you will be learning about the advanced functions and features of Microsoft Outlook 2007. You will learn how customising Outlook will help you in using it efficiently. Know how adding word element emails to an email can be helpful and how to customise your profile. Understand how advanced E-mail tasks and advanced calendar tasks can function as you will learn how to manage your Outlook files and data well.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals who want to learn about Microsoft functions and features,
- People who have an interest in knowing advanced Microsoft Outlook features.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Microsoft Outlook 2007 Advanced Workshop Manual is a useful qualification to possess and will be very beneficial and helpful, especially to the following professionals:
- Project Management
|Microsoft Outlook 2007 Advanced Level|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Customizing Outlook||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Adding Word Elements to an E-mail||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Customizing Your Profile||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Advanced E-Mail Tasks||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Advanced Calendar Tasks||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Doing More with Tasks||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Using Notes||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Viewing RSS Feeds||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Managing Outlook Data, Part One||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Managing Outlook Data, Part Two||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Activities-Microsoft Outlook 2007 Advanced Level||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Microsoft Outlook 2007 Advanced Level||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Microsoft Outlook 2007 Advanced Level||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.