Welcome to the Microsoft Outlook 2010 Expert Workshop. Prepare yourself to put your communication tools into high gear. The Microsoft Outlook 2010 Expert Workshop will help you customise the Outlook interface so that it works best for you. It includes how to use the tools to organise your data and allow for smaller backup files. Understand how to control your messages which are being sent, forwarded, and stored. Through this course, you will learn how to use styles, themes, and formatted graphics to enhance your messages.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals who want to learn about Microsoft functions and features.
- People who have an interest in knowing advanced Microsoft Outlook features.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Microsoft Outlook 2010 Intermediate Level will be very beneficial and helpful, especially to the following professionals:
- Project Management
|Microsoft Outlook 2010 Intermediate Level|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Working with the Outlook Environment||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Printing||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Working with Quick Steps||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Working with Messages||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Manipulating Message Properties and Options||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Formatting Messages||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Managing Automatic Content||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Working with the Calendar, Appointments, and Meetings||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Working with Contacts and Contact Groups||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Working with Tasks and the Journal||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Activities-Microsoft Outlook 2010 Intermediate Level||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Microsoft Outlook 2010 Intermediate Level||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Microsoft Outlook 2010 Intermediate Level||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.