This Microsoft Outlook 2016 Advanced is intended for them who have basic skills with Microsoft Outlook 2016 and want to learn higher level skills or want to learn the topics covered in this course in the 2016 interface. It helps to get up to speed on the various Outlook 2016 features and become familiar with its more advanced options. Learn how to configure advanced message options, use advanced message management options, manage activities using tasks, edit electronic business card, managing outlook data files, among other topics. If you are interested to take this course, don’t delay to join us now.
- Change message settings, properties, options, using automatic replies and inserting objects
- Sort and filter options, organising and searching messages, managing junk mail and mailbox
- Managing advanced calendar options, additional calendars, meeting responses, and assigning tasks
- Advanced, forward and export contact options, handling contacts and editing electronic business cards
- Sharing calendars and contacts whilst also delegating access to mail folders to others
- Modifying data file settings and backing up Outlook items
- Email security and configuring email message security
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online MCQ test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately. You will instantly know whether you have been successful or not.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
- Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Who is this Course for?
Microsoft Outlook 2016 Advanced is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and CiQ. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills. As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Our Microsoft Outlook 2016 Advanced is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Configuring Advanced Message Options|
|Insert Advanced Characters and Objects||01:30:00|
|Modify Message Settings, Properties, and Options||01:30:00|
|Use Automatic Replies||01:30:00|
|Advanced Message Management|
|Manage Junk Mail||01:00:00|
|Manage Your Mailbox||02:00:00|
|Advanced Calendar and Task Management|
|Manage Advanced Calendar Options||00:45:00|
|Manage Additional Calendars||01:00:00|
|Manage Meeting Responses||00:45:00|
|Assign and Manage Tasks||01:00:00|
|Advanced Contact Management|
|Edit an Electronic Business Card||01:00:00|
|Manage Advanced Contact Options||01:30:00|
|Sharing Workspaces with Others|
|Delegate Access to Mail Folders||01:00:00|
|Share Your Calendar||00:30:00|
|Share Your Contacts||00:15:00|
|Managing Outlook Data Files|
|Back Up Outlook Items||00:45:00|
|Change Data File Settings||00:45:00|
|Managing E-mail Security|
|Configure E-mail Message Security Settings||00:30:00|
|Activities – Microsoft Outlook 2016 Advanced||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Microsoft Outlook 2016 Advanced||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Microsoft Outlook 2016 Advanced||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.