Whether you are a professional, an employee in a company or hard working student or business owner this course is designed for all those who wish to develop their skills and abilities using Microsoft Outlook 365. This online course will allow you to learn advanced Microsoft Outlook techniques, which will gear you to a good fresh start. It will also help you will experience the design to provide you documents and emails to look exactly like they would when printed. In this course you will learn the necessary skills, knowledge and information of Microsoft Outlook 365.
Who is this course for?
- This course is perfect for individuals who are willing to develop their skills of using Microsoft Outlook 365.
- New users and beginners can benefit from this course.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Microsoft Outlook 365 for Beginners will be very beneficial and helpful, especially to the following professionals:
- Administrative Assistant.
- Office Manager.
|Microsoft Outlook 365 for Beginners|
|Module One – Getting Started||01:00:00|
|Module Two – Welcome to Office 365 Web Apps||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Working with Your Inbox (I)||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Working with Your Inbox (II)||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Creating a New E-Mail||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Managing E-Mail Messages||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Using Outlook’s Organizational Tools||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Outlook Options||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – An Introduction to the Calendar||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – An Introduction to Contacts||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – An Introduction to Tasks||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Activities-Microsoft Outlook 365 for Beginners||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Microsoft Outlook 365 for Beginners||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Microsoft Outlook 365 for Beginners||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.