This Microsoft Outlook Advanced Level course is designed to drive the students into a complete advanced and professional level. Through this course, we will cover some of the advanced functions of Outlook 2013. Gain information about some of the advanced emails, calendars, and task commands. You will also be taught about how to save, protect and manage your Outlook data. As well as, explore the RSS feed.
Who is this course for?
- This advanced course is suitable for individuals who have good knowledge of Outlook and are looking forward to learning about its complicated and advanced functions.
- For individuals who have already studied our Microsoft outlook for beginners and have a background about the outlook.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds. Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Microsoft Outlook Advanced Level training will be very beneficial and helpful, especially to the following professionals:
- For employees working in any industry, at any position.
|Microsoft Outlook Advanced Level|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Working with Messages||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Customizing Your Profile||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Advanced Email Tasks||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Managing Junk Mail||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Advanced Calendar Tasks||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Doing More With Tasks||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Using Notes||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Viewing RSS Feeds||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Printing||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Managing Outlook Data||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||01:00:00|
|Activities- Microsoft Outlook Advanced Level||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Microsoft Outlook Advanced Level||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Microsoft Outlook Advanced Level||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.