Microsoft Outlook is helpful software to professionals since it has all the tools and functionality you need for your career. Outlook is created with new and improved features as compared to its previous versions. Through this course, you will learn how to use the new functions and features of Outlook. Learn about professional emails, calendar, contacts, and task management effectively. These features will help you communicate faster and easier to your colleagues, clients or anyone you need to communicate with professionally.In this course you will learn the necessary skills, knowledge and information of Microsoft Outlook.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals or experts who want to learn more about Outlook new features.
- People who have an interest in knowing Microsoft Outlook new functions and tools.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Microsoft Outlook Intermediate Level course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any professions or career industry you are in.
|Microsoft Outlook Intermediate Level|
|Module One – Getting Started||01:00:00|
|Module Two – Working with the Outlook Environment||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Working with Quick Steps||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Working with Rules||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Working with Messages||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Manipulating Message Properties and Options||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Formatting Messages||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Managing Automatic Content||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Working with the Calendar, Appointments, and Meetings||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Working with Contacts and Contact Groups||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Working with Tasks||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Activities-Microsoft Outlook Intermediate Level||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Microsoft Outlook Intermediate Level||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Microsoft Outlook Intermediate Level||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.