Microsoft PowerPoint is the most widely used presentation software in the world. This software helps anyone to create and edit slides. Thus, this course is offered to help you learn how to use it properly. Through this course, you will learn how to operate the slide show while you deliver your presentation. Understand how a variety of information on slides can help you convey the message you want your audience to know. Explore how to creatively use this program that will get the attention of your listeners and know what your presentation is all about Microsoft PowerPoint. In this course you will learn the necessary skills, knowledge and information of Microsoft Power Point.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals who want to learn about the basic features of Microsoft PowerPoint 2007.
- People who have an interest in knowing the essentials in Microsoft PowerPoint.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 for Beginners course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for these professions or careers which are:
- Admin Assistant
- Office Manager.
|Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 for Beginners|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Opening and Closing PowerPoint||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Working with Presentations||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Your First Presentation||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Formatting Text||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Formatting Paragraphs||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Working with Text||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Advanced Formatting Tasks||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Customizing Slide Elements||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Setting up Your Slide Show||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Showtime!||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Activities-Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 for Beginners||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.