Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 is the most powerful and leading presentation developer created by Microsoft. Microsoft PowerPoint is the most useful software, which assists in creating professional presentations. Through this course, you will get hold of the basic information of how to use Microsoft Word. Explore the basics of how to use the basic features and functions of this software. Learn how to create a basic presentation from scratch by using PowerPoint software.
Who is this course for?
- This course is ideal for individuals who are willing to learn the basics of Microsoft PowerPoint 2010.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds. Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 for Beginners will be very beneficial and helpful, especially to the following professionals:
- For employees working in any industry, at any position.
|Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 for Beginners|
|Module One – Getting Started||01:00:00|
|Module Two – Opening and Closing PowerPoint||00:30:00|
|Module Three – Working with Presentations||00:30:00|
|Module Four – Your First Presentation||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Working with Text||00:30:00|
|Module Six – Formatting Text||00:30:00|
|Module Seven – Formatting Paragraphs||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Advanced Formatting Tasks||00:30:00|
|Module Nine – Customizing Slide Elements||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Setting Up Your Slide Show||00:30:00|
|Module Eleven – Showtime!||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||01:00:00|
|Activities-Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 for Beginners||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.