Microsoft PowerPoint is one of the most abundantly used presentation program. The 2016 version has some revolutionary features that has made this program effortless to work with. Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 Beginner to Advanced will teach you all the aspects for making the best presentation.
In this course, you will learn about the interface of the PowerPoint. After that, you will get accustomed on developing a PowerPoint Presentation, Performing advanced text editing, adding graphical elements to your presentation, modify objects, adding tables and charts and preparing to deliver your presentation. Advanced topics include customizing design templates and slide shows, working with media and animations, collaborating, securing and distributing a presentation. These skills will help you get most of the software.
- Utilize the PowerPoint user interface, creating and saving presentations, and using help
- Making presentations through presentation options like selecting types, building it, layouts, text editing, viewing and navigation
- Discover methods for formatting characters, paragraphs, and text boxes
- Adding images, screenshots, screen recordings, shapes and WordArt
- Modifying options for objects and animation features
- Creating and formatting a table and integrating data from other Microsoft Office applications
- Create format and manipulate a chart
- PowerPoint environment and how to modify it according to needs
- Customizing user interface and setting up options
- Create and manage sections, modify slide masters and slide layouts, add headers and footers, modify notes master and handout master
- Creating and modifying SmartArt
- Adding audio video to presentations and customizing animations and transitions to enhance presentation
- Better collaboration by adding comments, reviews, storing and sharing presentations on the web
- Setting up and creating custom slide shows, adding hyperlink and action buttons, and recording a presentation
- Security and distribution of presentations through various outlets
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online MCQ test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately. You will instantly know whether you have been successful or not.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
- Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Who is this Course for?
Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 Beginner to Advanced is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and CiQ. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Our Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 Beginner to Advanced is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Navigate the PowerPoint Environment||00:30:00|
|ACTIVITY – NAVIGATING THE POWERPOINT 2016 USER INTERFACE||00:05:00|
|Create and Save a PowerPoint Presentation||00:15:00|
|ACTIVITY – CREATING AND SAVING A POWERPOINT PRESENTATION||00:05:00|
|ACTIVITY – USING POWERPOINT HELP||00:05:00|
|Select a Presentation Type||00:15:00|
|ACTIVITY – SELECTING A PRESENTATION TYPE||00:05:00|
|Build a Presentation||00:15:00|
|ACTIVITY – BUILDING A PRESENTATION||00:05:00|
|Lay Out a Presentation||00:15:00|
|ACTIVITY – LAYING OUT A PRESENTATION||00:05:00|
|ACTIVITY – EDITING TEXT||00:05:00|
|View and Navigate a Presentation||00:15:00|
|ACTIVITY – VIEWING A PRESENTATION||00:05:00|
|ACTIVITY – FORMATTING CHARACTERS||00:05:00|
|ACTIVITY – FORMATTING PARAGRAPHS||00:05:00|
|Format Text Boxes||00:15:00|
|ACTIVITY – FORMATTING TEXT BOXES||00:05:00|
|ACTIVITY – INSERTING IMAGES||00:05:00|
|ACTIVITY – INSERTING SHAPES||00:05:00|
|ACTIVITY – INSERT WORDART||00:05:00|
|ACTIVITY – EDITING OBJECTS||00:05:00|
|ACTIVITY – FORMATTING OBJECTS||00:05:00|
|ACTIVITY – GROUPING OBJECTS||00:05:00|
|ACTIVITY – ARRANGING OBJECTS||00:05:00|
|ACTIVITY – ANIMATING OBJECTS||00:05:00|
|Create a Table||00:15:00|
|ACTIVITY – CREATING A TABLE||00:05:00|
|Format a Table||00:15:00|
|ACTIVITY – FORMATTING A TABLE||00:05:00|
|Insert a Table from Other Microsoft Office Applications||00:15:00|
|ACTIVITY – INSERTING A TABLE FROM MICROSOFT EXCEL||00:05:00|
|Create a Chart||00:15:00|
|ACTIVITY – CREATING A CHART||00:05:00|
|Format a Chart||00:15:00|
|ACTIVITY – FORMATTING A CHART||00:05:00|
|Manipulate a Chart||00:15:00|
|ACTIVITY – MANIPULATING A CHART||00:05:00|
|Insert a Chart from Microsoft Excel||00:15:00|
|ACTIVITY – INSERTING A CHART FROM MICROSOFT EXCEL||00:05:00|
|Review Your Presentation||00:30:00|
|ACTIVITY – REVIEWING YOUR PRESENTATION||00:05:00|
|ACTIVITY – APPLYING TRANSITIONS||00:05:00|
|Print Your Presentation||00:15:00|
|ACTIVITY – PRINTING YOUR PRESENTATION||00:05:00|
|Deliver Your Presentation||01:00:00|
|ACTIVITY – DELIVERING YOUR PRESENTATION||00:05:00|
|Customize the User Interface||01:30:00|
|Set PowerPoint 2016 Options||00:45:00|
|Create and Manage Sections||01:00:00|
|Modify Slide Masters and Slide Layouts||01:15:00|
|Add Headers and Footers||00:30:00|
|Modify the Notes Master and the Handout Master||00:45:00|
|Add Audio to a Presentation||00:45:00|
|Add Video to a Presentation||01:00:00|
|Customize Animations and Transitions||01:00:00|
|Add Comments to a Presentation||00:45:00|
|Store and Share Presentations on the Web||01:30:00|
|Annotate a Presentation||00:45:00|
|Set Up a Slide Show||00:45:00|
|Create a Custom Slide Show||00:30:00|
|Add Hyperlinks and Action Buttons||00:45:00|
|Record a Presentation||00:15:00|
|Secure a Presentation||01:30:00|
|Present a Slide Show Online||01:00:00|
|Create a Video or a CD||00:45:00|
No Reviews found for this course.