PowerPoint is Microsoft’s powerful and easy to use presentation program. By this Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 for Beginners you will learn how to create PowerPoint presentations in the newest version of Microsoft Office. This version of PowerPoint incorporates some new features and connectivity options in an effort to make collaboration and production as easy as possible.
This Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 for Beginners is designed to help all novice computer users get up to speed with PowerPoint Quickly. You will learn to navigate the PowerPoint environment, create and save PowerPoint presentation, and much more.
If, you are interested to take this course, don’t delay to join us now.
- Utilize the PowerPoint user interface, creating and saving presentations, and using help
- Making presentations through presentation options like selecting types, building it, layouts, text editing, viewing and navigation
- Discover methods for formatting characters, paragraphs, and text boxes
- Adding images, screenshots, screen recordings, shapes and WordArt
- Modifying options for objects and animation features
- Creating and formatting a table and integrating data from other Microsoft Office applications
- Create format and manipulate a chart
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online MCQ test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately. You will instantly know whether you have been successful or not.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
- Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Who is this Course for?
Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 for Beginners is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and IAO. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Our Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 for Beginners is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Getting Started with PowerPoint|
|Navigate the PowerPoint Environment||00:30:00|
|ACTIVITY – NAVIGATING THE POWERPOINT 2016 USER INTERFACE||00:05:00|
|Create and Save a PowerPoint Presentation||00:15:00|
|ACTIVITY – CREATING AND SAVING A POWERPOINT PRESENTATION||00:05:00|
|ACTIVITY – USING POWERPOINT HELP||00:05:00|
|Developing a PowerPoint Presentation|
|Select a Presentation Type||00:15:00|
|ACTIVITY – SELECTING A PRESENTATION TYPE||00:05:00|
|Build a Presentation||00:15:00|
|ACTIVITY – BUILDING A PRESENTATION||00:05:00|
|Lay Out a Presentation||00:15:00|
|ACTIVITY – LAYING OUT A PRESENTATION||00:05:00|
|ACTIVITY – EDITING TEXT||00:05:00|
|View and Navigate a Presentation||00:15:00|
|ACTIVITY – VIEWING A PRESENTATION||00:05:00|
|Performing Advanced Text Editing|
|ACTIVITY – FORMATTING CHARACTERS||00:05:00|
|ACTIVITY – FORMATTING PARAGRAPHS||00:05:00|
|Format Text Boxes||00:15:00|
|ACTIVITY – FORMATTING TEXT BOXES||00:05:00|
|Adding Graphical Elements to Your Presentation|
|ACTIVITY – INSERTING IMAGES||00:05:00|
|ACTIVITY – INSERTING SHAPES||00:05:00|
|ACTIVITY – INSERT WORDART||00:05:00|
|Modifying Objects in Your Presentation|
|ACTIVITY – EDITING OBJECTS||00:05:00|
|ACTIVITY – FORMATTING OBJECTS||00:05:00|
|ACTIVITY – GROUPING OBJECTS||00:05:00|
|ACTIVITY – ARRANGING OBJECTS||00:05:00|
|ACTIVITY – ANIMATING OBJECTS||00:05:00|
|Adding Tables to Your Presentation|
|Create a Table||00:15:00|
|ACTIVITY – CREATING A TABLE||00:05:00|
|Format a Table||00:15:00|
|ACTIVITY – FORMATTING A TABLE||00:05:00|
|Insert a Table from Other Microsoft Office Applications||00:15:00|
|ACTIVITY – INSERTING A TABLE FROM MICROSOFT EXCEL||00:05:00|
|Adding Charts to Your Presentation|
|Create a Chart||00:15:00|
|ACTIVITY – CREATING A CHART||00:05:00|
|Format a Chart||00:15:00|
|ACTIVITY – FORMATTING A CHART||00:05:00|
|Manipulate a Chart||00:15:00|
|ACTIVITY – MANIPULATING A CHART||00:05:00|
|Insert a Chart from Microsoft Excel||00:15:00|
|ACTIVITY – INSERTING A CHART FROM MICROSOFT EXCEL||00:05:00|
|Preparing to Deliver Your Presentation|
|Review Your Presentation||00:30:00|
|ACTIVITY – REVIEWING YOUR PRESENTATION||00:05:00|
|ACTIVITY – APPLYING TRANSITIONS||00:05:00|
|Print Your Presentation||00:15:00|
|ACTIVITY – PRINTING YOUR PRESENTATION||00:05:00|
|Deliver Your Presentation||01:00:00|
|ACTIVITY – DELIVERING YOUR PRESENTATION||00:05:00|
|Activities – Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 for Beginners||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 for Beginners||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 for Beginners||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.