The Microsoft PowerPoint 365 for Beginners is created so you can access your presentations, documents, or spreadsheets. In this course, we will focus on the PowerPoint web app; you will learn the basic functions and how to use it. Find out how to make changes on the same site where your presentation is. This will be useful to those people who are always on the go and needs always to have access to their files anywhere. Also, you will appreciate the convenience of the PowerPoint Web App could offer through this course.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals who want to learn about the Office 365 PowerPoint Web App
- People who have an interest in the basics and features of the Office 365 PowerPoint App
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Microsoft PowerPoint 365 for Beginners course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for these professions or career which are:
- Admin Assistant
- Office Manager
|Microsoft PowerPoint 365 for Beginners|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Welcome to Office 365 Web Apps||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Viewing Web App Presentations (I)||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Viewing Web App Presentations (II)||00:30:00|
|Module Five – Working with Slides||00:30:00|
|Module Six – Editing in the Browser||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Formatting Text||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Formatting Paragraphs||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – The Insert Tools||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – The Finishing Touches||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Broadcasting Presentations on the Web||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Activities-Microsoft PowerPoint 365 for Beginners||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Microsoft Powerpoint 365 for Beginners||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Microsoft Powerpoint 365 for Beginners||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.