Microsoft PowerPoint is a powerful programmer for the presentation of visual and graphical items, which can be used for professional purposes. Learn how to design professional Microsoft PowerPoint presentations from the scratch. Starting with the basics, you’ll find how to work with the new PowerPoint 2013 interface and to outline your slides to look the best. You’ll learn how to include pictures, sound, and video for engaging slides. You’ll likewise take in the skills needed to grab the attention of the audience. In this course you will learn the necessary skills, knowledge and information of Microsoft Power Point.
Who is this course for?
- New users, beginners, and intermediates PowerPoint users can benefit from this course.
- This course would be ideal for individuals who wish to develop their skills of using Microsoft PowerPoint application.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds. Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Microsoft PowerPoint for Beginners course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for these professions or career which are:
- Admin Assistant
- Office Manager.
|Microsoft PowerPoint for Beginners|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Opening PowerPoint||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Working with the Interface||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Your First Presentation||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Working with Text||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Formatting Text and Paragraphs||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Adding Pictures||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Advanced Formatting Tasks||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Working with Transitions and Animations||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Setting Up Your Slide Show||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Showtime!||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Microsoft PowerPoint for Beginners – Activities||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Microsoft PowerPoint for Beginners||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Microsoft PowerPoint for Beginners||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.