Microsoft Windows Project 2007 is project management software developed to help professionals with planning, assigning resources, tracking progress, managing budgets, and analysing workloads for projects. The Project has many powerful filters, sorts, and groups to help you organise your task or resource information that can be utilised if you know how to. In this course, you will learn the advanced skills, knowledge and information about Microsoft Project 2007. You will learn more advanced tasks and functions that you will use to be more effective and efficient in your work.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals who want to learn about the Microsoft Project 2007.
- People who have an interest in the advanced features of the Project 2007.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Microsoft Project 2007 Advanced Level course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for you to become:
- Project Director
- Project Manager
- Project Management Officer
- Project Assistant.
|Microsoft Project 2007 Advanced Level|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Viewing the Project||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Working with Tasks, Part One||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Working with Tasks, Part Two||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Working with Resources||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Working with Costs||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Balancing the Project||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Updating Project Progress||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Checking Project Progress||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Working with Reports||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Working with Multiple Projects||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Activities – Microsoft Project 2007 Advanced Level||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.