Microsoft Project 2007 is developed to help in creating budgets based on assignment work and resource rates. Through this course, you will learn the necessary skills, knowledge, and information about the Microsoft Project 2007 Essential and why Project is the world’s premier spreadsheet software. You will learn how to use Project in analysing numbers, keeping track of data, and presenting your information graphically which will make your job easier.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals who want to learn about the Microsoft Project 2007
- People who have an interest in the basics and features of the Project 2007
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds. However, an education and experience in accounting is an advantage.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Microsoft Project 2007 for Beginners course would be beneficial for you to become:
- Project Director
- Project Manager
- Project Management Officer
- Project Assistant.
|Microsoft Project 2007 for Beginners|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Opening and Closing Project||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Your First Project||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Adding Tasks||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Advanced Task Operations||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Scheduling your Tasks||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Adding Resources||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Assigning Resources||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Customizing Your Project View||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Creating Project Reports||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Finishing Your Project||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Activities – Microsoft Project 2007 for Beginners||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.