Here you go the next/another part after Microsoft Project 2016 for Beginners.
This Microsoft Project 2016 Advanced is the ultimate next step designed for anyone who has completed the Microsoft Project 2016 beginner course, or experienced project managers ready to take their next project skills to the next level. By taking this Microsoft Project 2016 Advanced you will get comfortable on managing the project environment, working within task structures, generating views, and creating reports and much more.
So, become an expert at Microsoft Project 2016 with this advanced course.
- How to link projects, create and use resource pools, and baseline a project
- Working with custom fields, changing project options and extending projects with apps
- Change task list, create network diagram, manage critical path, use lag and lead, update project work, and analyze earned value
- Four different ways to generate project views including: using view commands, existing views, creating custom views, and formatting and sharing the timeline view
- Utilize existing, create custom and export visual reports
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online MCQ test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately. You will instantly know whether you have been successful or not.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
- Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Who is this Course for?
Microsoft Project 2016 Advanced is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and CiQ. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Our Microsoft Project 2016 Advanced is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Managing the Project Environment|
|Create and Use Resource Pools||01:30:00|
|Baseline a Project||00:00:00|
|Work with Custom Fields||01:30:00|
|Change Project Options||01:30:00|
|Extend Project with Apps||00:30:00|
|Managing Task Structures|
|Change a Task List||01:30:00|
|Create a Network Diagram||00:45:00|
|Manage the Critical Path||00:15:00|
|Use Lag and Lead||00:30:00|
|Update Project Work||00:45:00|
|Analyze Earned Value||01:00:00|
|Generating Project Views|
|Use View Commands||01:00:00|
|Use Existing Views||00:15:00|
|Create Custom Views||01:30:00|
|Format and Share the Timeline View||00:45:00|
|Producing Project Reports|
|Use Existing Reports||00:30:00|
|Create Custom Reports||01:30:00|
|Export Visual Reports||01:00:00|
|Activities – Microsoft Project 2016 Advanced||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Microsoft Project 2016 Advanced||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Microsoft Project 2016 Advanced||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.