For convenience of project managers, Microsoft has brought a new application – MS office project 2016. It is one of the most popular scheduling and project management programs on the market. Microsoft Project 2016 Beginner to Advanced course covers all the aspects of the program.
In this course, you will learn on how to start a project, working with project tasks, project resources, delivering a project plan, etc. As you finish with the basic aspects of this course, you will be exposed to advanced modules where you will learn about intricate process of project environment, managing task structures, generating project views and reports. At the end, you will be comfortable and efficient at using this program.
- Project management basics, navigating and customizing the user interface, adding tasks and resources to a project and saving them
- Managing project time frames and changing working time
- Managing project tasks, adding summary tasks and milestones
- Managing project resources, allocating and levelling work resources
- Sharing and exporting projects, and adjusting project print views
- How to link projects, create and use resource pools, and baseline a project
- Working with custom fields, changing project options and extending projects with apps
- Change task list, create network diagram, manage critical path, use lag and lead, update project work, and analyze earned value
- Four different ways to generate project views including: using view commands, existing views, creating custom views, and formatting and sharing the timeline view
- Utilize existing, create custom and export visual reports
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online MCQ test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately. You will instantly know whether you have been successful or not.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
- Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Who is this Course for?
Microsoft Project 2016 Beginner to Advanced is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and CiQ. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Our Microsoft Project 2016 Beginner to Advanced is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.