Here is the surefire method every beginner project manager needs to quickly master Microsoft Project 2016. This Microsoft Project 2016 for Beginners is designed to help you develop a plan, assign resources to tasks, track progress, manage your budget and analyze workloads.
By this course you will discover how to work with costs, deadlines, and overcome scheduling issues, how to subtasks, dependencies, deadlines, and resources, and all the detail you need to know as a beginner.
So, why are you waiting for? Get some more knowledge and improve your skills by joining this course.
- Project management basics, navigating and customizing the user interface, adding tasks and resources to a project and saving them
- Managing project time frames and changing working time
- Managing project tasks, adding summary tasks and milestones
- Managing project resources, allocating and levelling work resources
- Sharing and exporting projects, and adjusting project print views
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online MCQ test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately. You will instantly know whether you have been successful or not.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
- Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Who is this Course for?
Microsoft Project 2016 for Beginners is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and CiQ. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Our Microsoft Project 2016 for Beginners is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Starting a Project|
|Project Management 101||00:15:00|
|ACTIVITY – PROJECT MANAGEMENT 101||00:05:00|
|Navigate and Customize the Project 2016 Interface||00:30:00|
|ACTIVITY – NAVIGATING AND CUSTOMIZING THE PROJECT 2016 INTERFACE||00:05:00|
|Add Tasks to a Project||00:15:00|
|ACTIVITY – ADDING TASKS TO A PROJECT||00:05:00|
|Add Resources to a Project||00:15:00|
|ACTIVITY – ADDING RESOURCES TO A PROJECT||00:05:00|
|Save a Project||00:15:00|
|ACTIVITY – SAVING A PROJECT||00:05:00|
|Working with Project Calendars|
|Manage Project Time Frames||00:15:00|
|ACTIVITY – MANAGING PROJECT TIME FRAMES||00:05:00|
|Change Working Time||00:15:00|
|ACTIVITY – CHANGING THE WORKING TIME FOR A PROJECT||00:05:00|
|Working with Project Tasks|
|Manage Project Tasks||00:15:00|
|ACTIVITY – MANAGING PROJECT TASKS||00:05:00|
|Add Summary Tasks and Milestones||00:15:00|
|ACTIVITY – ADDING SUMMARY TASKS AND MILESTONES||00:05:00|
|Working with Project Resources|
|Manage Project Resources||00:15:00|
|ACTIVITY – MANAGING PROJECT RESOURCES||00:05:00|
|Allocate and Level Work Resources||00:15:00|
|ACTIVITY – LEVELING RESOURCES||00:05:00|
|Delivering a Project Plan|
|Print Project Views||00:15:00|
|ACTIVITY – PRINTING A PROJECT VIEW||00:05:00|
|ACTIVITY -SHARING PROJECTS||00:05:00|
|ACTIVITY – EXPORTING A PROJECT||00:05:00|
|Activities – Microsoft Project 2016 for Beginners||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Microsoft Project 2016 for Beginners||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Microsoft Project 2016 for Beginners||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.