Microsoft Project advanced level is for individuals who are looking forward to learning about the advanced techniques of Microsoft Project. The Microsoft Project beginner and intermediate level are followed by the advanced level course. Explore the advanced features and functions of Microsoft Project. Learn how to control project views and produce useful reports. Become an expert Microsoft project user at the end of this course. This course will provide you with the necessary skills, knowledge and information of Microsoft project.
Who is this course for?
- For individuals who are willing to join project management jobs and also have basic knowledge about Microsoft project.
- For people who are already a part of project management but are looking to learn the advanced features and functions of Microsoft project.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Microsoft Project Advanced Level course will be very beneficial and helpful, especially to the following professionals:
- Project Assistant.
- Project Manager.
- Project Director.
- Project Management Officer.
|Microsoft Project Advanced Level|
|Module One – Getting Started||01:00:00|
|Module Two – Viewing the Project||02:00:00|
|Module Three – Working with Tasks (I)||02:00:00|
|Module Four – Working with Tasks (II)||02:00:00|
|Module Five – Working with Resources||02:00:00|
|Module Six – Working with Costs||02:00:00|
|Module Seven – Balancing the Project||02:00:00|
|Module Eight – Updating Project Progress||02:00:00|
|Module Nine – Checking Project Progress||02:00:00|
|Module Ten – Working with Reports||02:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Working with Multiple Projects||02:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||01:00:00|
|Activities – Microsoft Project Advanced Level||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Microsoft Project Advanced Level||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Microsoft Project Advanced Level||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.